Last week David and I took a much needed vacation to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico with our good friends, Cindy and Andy Boyer. We had sooo much fun. We stayed at an all-inclusive resort so we were in paradise just laying by the pool ordering fruity drinks and getting up to eat when ever we felt like it. I can't tell you how wonderful it is to just think about yourself and not be needed by anybody for 5 days.
We even had a celebrity join us pool-side. Joey Fatone from N'Sync (Dancing with the Stars, The Singing Office, Etc..) was there with his friends and family. He seemed like a cool guy and even joined in on an inside joke ("courtney") with Cindy and Me.
I was really impressed with the city even though I just longed for our pool and beach while we strolled the streets there. There are many sculptures lining the boardwalk so there is a lot to look at.
I would highly recommend this vacation and the RIU resort we stayed at. Check out our pics...
4 comments:
Great pictures! I think I'm due for a Mexican beach vacation too.
Good job updating your blog! Love all the pictures and the new bed looks fab.
So fun. Looks like you had a blast.
I WANT TO GO BACK!!!!!!!!!!! by the way i look scary in that picture, we should have taken more of us together. We had so much fun with you guys! I am pretty sure we have Havaii in 2 yrs so we are going!
Post a Comment