Monday, May 4, 2009

Operation Swimsuit - Conclusion

Well, I am sure you are all dying to hear the conclusion to Operation Swimsuit. I have to say, I think this was the most motivated I have been while on one of my fitness quests. Before leaving for Mexico, I continued to exercise 4 days a week and almost completely ditched my addiction to cheeseburgers. That's right, almost. I did reward myself the day before I left and I did have a few on my trip (but that doesn't count).

I kept and will keep going to my pilates/fusion class. I really look forward to that one every week. It is so challenging and it really has a huge pay-off. I always walk away feeling more toned and possibly taller.

David and I also started going to a Core class once a week. It has really kicked our butts. It is so awesome and I love doing it with David. That could possibly be because I am way better at it than he is and it is very rare that I beat him at anything physical. It is fun to watch him sweat :).

And through all my physical endeavors I have found my new favorite thing. The Bosu. It is amazing. It totally intensifies my workout. I use it for push-ups, cruches, weight lifting and general core strengthening.



I don't look like Cameron Diaz but I totally proud of myself for trying!

1 comment:

Somer Love said...

Whats the Bosu??? When can we hang out?