David and I took the most wonderful trip to New York. We stayed with my awesome sister, Eryn in Brooklyn. We ate a lot. We shopped even more. And then we walked so much that my toes are still bruised. My favorite stop was the Saturday Flea Market in Ft. Greene, Brooklyn.
I picked up some great jewelry that is really unique. David picked up about 5 lbs. of food.
That whole day was amazing. While taking a trip to the west village to see Marc Jacobs, we found another street fair which was magical. The weather was amazing and every street was inspiring to me.
The next day, we had tickets to the Jets/Patriots game. It was so much fun. Our seats were great and the energy of Jets fans is incredible. I will always be true to my Broncos but the Jets are now #2 in my heart.
We finished off that night with some BBQ at Hill Country. Sooo Good!
We spent the next two days at various H&Ms, Bloomingdales, and anywhere along the way.
Eryn made a reservation for us at Mario Batalli's BABBO. Literally, the best italian food I have ever had in my life!
I am lucky to get to visit this city nearly every year and I miss it so much. I miss my sister so much. I know it sounds silly, but I can't wait to go back next September (if I am really lucky). This trip was truly one of my favorites ever.
2 comments:
so presh. you're taking me next time. next september i'll have a real full-time job and maybe even some money...i just got a little excited.
It looks like so much fun! I told Angela that she and I are going to New York next fall when I don't have a baby connected to me. We should try and go at the same time. I love going there.
Post a Comment