Friday, January 15, 2010

One of my favorite things


I bought this wallet around Thanksgiving last year. I am so obsessed with it. I felt really guilty about spending so much money for 2 weeks after I bought it. But I have to say, it is seriously one of my favorite things. Hobo makes the greatest wallets and purses. I especially love the way this one is organized. I can fit EVERYTHING in it without it seeming bulky or disorganized.

Ideeli has this wallet in 6 different colors for $47 today on their website. If you are not a member of Ideeli and you need an invitation. Email me quick and I will invite you so you can get in on this great deal. I am ashamed to say I spent double this amount on this wallet. Don't miss out on this great deal!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Could you send me an invite pretty please? Wondering if they ship to Canada though... Always up for a great deal! I just got a new one but I'll keep this one in mind for future! Fun thanks for sharing!

Farrah said...

Totally unrelated to this post, but WHERE did that pic at the top of your blog come from? What photo shoot was that???? So cute!