The top 5 reasons why I love my kids today:
Afton
1. When saying her prayers tonight she said "please bless the Earth that it will be healthy and good. And please bless Pluto that it will grow stronger and bigger and it won't be a dwarf anymore."
2. I let her stay up a little past her bed time and she watched "The City" with me. She asked me what it was about and I told her. And then she said to me "but what is it about? what happens?" She is right, it is about nothing.
3. When I asked her about her day, with huge eyes she said "IT WAS GREAT!"
4. When in the car today, she said "I wish you would have kept your old car because then we would know which channel Radio Disney is."
5. There is nothing I love doing more with her than cuddling in a chair and talking about fashion and all her grand plans (believe she has a lot).
Grayson
1. Out of the blue today he invented a "dolphin robot" voice which pretty much is amazing because it sounds just like a dolphin robot.
2. When I picked him up from school today he handed me a caterpillar made out of an egg carton and said "I worked really hard on it." He has never said that about anything so it must be true.
3. Tonight, when I was reading him his book about reptiles. He pointed to an alligator with a long narrow nose. He said "mom, what fish does this alligator look like?" I said I didn't know because it wasn't a fish, it was alligator. He said "I know it's an alligator but the fish it looks like is a Sword fish." He was right, it looked just like a sword fish. His memory surprises me every time.
4. He had our new next door neighbor, Michael over to play today and while they were sitting on the couch together Grayson hugged him and said "I just love my new friend" and Michael hugged him too and agreed.
5. During the day today, out of no where he said "when are we going to go on our date?"
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH. these kids are so freakin cute, i can't handle it!
I love them!
such a cute post :) i would love to see a video of the dolphin robot...
today h told me she wanted $5 to pedal her tricycle to the mall to buy an orange julius crazy kids!
Okay that is all so freaking adorable!! I was cracking up about The City and Grayson's caterpillar that he worked so hard on.
Post a Comment