Ok, so lately I have craved chocolate like crazy which has inspired purchases of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Junior Mints, Ghiradelli Chocolate Caramels, Hershey's Kisses and chocolate covered cinnamon bears. Yeah, I'm not kidding. On top of that I can't stop eating pickles. I've gone thru 4 jars in 5 days. Now, i know about you are all thinking "prego". But I can assure you that is not the case (believe me, i took a test while trying to come up with a reason to just be fat and cry for no apparent reason). Yes, it is true, I have been working out which in turn has sped up my metabolism but come on, this is ridiculous. I just can't stop. If I find a minute to think about myself, all i can think about is what I can stuff in my mouth. So, if you happen to knock on my door this week, please show up bearing gifts of chocolate and pickles.
On to America's Next Top Model... Yay Whitney! I have been rooting for her most of the competition and I did shed a little tear when she won. She is so gorgeous. There is nothing I love more than sitting in front of ANTM in the dark, all by myself while eating whatever I want. Really, you should try it ;)
7 comments:
i keep hearing about those chocolate covered gummy bears...i need to try those.
Ditto a LOT about the chocolate covered cinnamon bears. I will have to get some of those, that's awesome!
OK so I've never watched America's Next Top Model.... but post what you thought of the Office finale that aired today please! Wow wasn't that amazing?
I was so excited to see Whitney win - I had a feeling when they chose Anya as the other final two bc she had ZERO personality and that voice was driving me crazy!
Sometimes we just need chocolate. There is no shame in that.
REALLY? I'm so over Whitney! This is why ANTM is so dumb. They NEVER choose the person that could actually be a real model. I know Anya is annoying, but she could totally book real jobs. Whitney is nice, and certainly she's pretty, but this show is such a joke now. It's bugging me. I don't know if I can watch another season.
My evening will probably end up the same way . . . chocolate covered raisins being the food of choice. Plus, since Nate is at a Posies concert and both boys are actually asleep before 8:30, I can watch whatever I want! Yay!
Post a Comment