Monday, May 12, 2008
...I will get rid of looney bird
So, we have this bird that has been torturing us for the past week and a half. It all started one morning when we kept hearing this weird noise like a shovel hitting hard soil or... a bird flying into a window. It lasted for quite a long time so we went downstairs to investigate and found that crazy bird standing on an outdoor chair and crashing into the window every few minutes. Ridiculous, right. Well, I thought no bird would be crazy enough to do that for more than a day (or really more than one time), but he has been back everyday since. He will go at it for as long as we let him, just pooping all over the deck furniture and crashing into the window. I keep trying to scare him away but nothing has worked so far. Any advice? How do we "knock" some sense into this bird?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
maybe a good whack with a broom...but then again he may like that sort of thing and come back for more.
or maybe put a scary fake owl out there to scare him...i really don't know where you get one of those though.
good luck.
i hate birds, especially that one since it started running into your window at the butt crack of dawn last sunday. birds are probably the most obnoxious animal. maybe you should just sit on your deck with a bb gun, or maybe even a real gun. just kidding...but seriously.
We had a bird we couldn't get rid of either. We finally realized where he was living (on a little ledge on the porch) and we called the builder and made them come take care of the "problem." We haven't seen the bird since.
I HATE to say this but you may have to kill the bird. Have David do it. hee hee
Good luck. I love your new blog. How is Utah?
I like the bb gun idea. Just don't shoot your neighbor's window out in the process!
That is hilarious--well, probably not so hilarious when it comes time to clean the patio furniture. Glad you started your own blog!
Post a Comment