Sunday, June 22, 2008

...I need to pull out of my blogging depression

It has been a very long time since my last post and I apologize to any of you who might be reading.  Yes, it's true, I have found myself in a little bit of a blogging depression.  It happens to the best of us.  Sure, I've had plenty to blog about... movies, trips, visits from loved ones.  I guess I have fallen so far behind, it seems impossible to catch-up.  On top of that, I have to admit I have gotten sick of some of the blog fluff that happens.  You know what I mean.  The "we're great" - "things are great" - "my baby's a genius" - "look at the thousands of things I accomplish daily" crap.  I know that I am guilty at times too of fluffing up the blog (more like Afton is ;).  I just needed a break from it.  There are days when I can barely open my eyes long enough to pour my kids a bag of cereal that they can carry around with them the whole day so that I don't have to feed them again.  Just kidding, but seriously,  I know I can't be the only one who falls into a black hole once in a while, maybe we should blog a little more about that stuff.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you're blogging again! I enjoy reading your blogs. :o)

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I thought what you said was a perfectly honest comment I might actually get a blog if they all weren't so fluffy. Thats all I'm going to say so I don't offend anyone.

Jana said...

OK, it's a deal! Stay tuned for a post of me complaining and not always so fabulous life :)

Farrah said...

Amen, I totally agree! When are you going to blog about being a professional swimsuit model? ; )