Wow, what a day it turned out to be. Hair and make-up at 7 a.m. and I can assure you that I did not get much sleep last night. I was nervous from about midnight last night until I walked off the stage at 10:47 this morning. To be honest though, it was so much fun. The ABC studio was really cool and Good Things Utah set was a lot smaller than I imagined. The girls on the show were so nice and kept telling us how brave we were. Then I got to thinking, am I really brave? Should I even be here doing this? But it was definitely too late to flake out. The host's (Angie) comment about my abs made it all worth it. Check it out...
P.S. We took a lot of pics a the studio so I will post them after I get them thru email.
7 comments:
you were wonderful and so brave! you were definitely the cutest one there, including the models. i am so proud of my big sister. aaahhh! i wish i could bounce small change off my stomach, it would just get absorbed into my pudge and no one would ever see it again. oh my, i crack myself up. anywho, mazel tov on an amazing job!
Brooke, wow Good things Utah eh?? It doesn't take you long to take Utah by storm. You look great as usual and did the swimsuit proud!
Woot!!! You look amazing! The screen is kind of small so at first I thought that Nicola girl was you and I could NOT figure out what they'd done to your hair. But when you did come out your hair looked gorgeous! And your abs did look a-ma-zing. Good for you!!!!! You are hot, hot, hot.
P.S. I really, really liked that suit that came out after you. I might need that one.
you look so cute you, on Good day Utah! I can't believe you are a mother of 2 and look amazing!
Hope all is well, call me!
Jami
Your blog is nothing but a bunch of self indulging crap. What is the point?
Brooke, you looked great and had a great time doing something fun. The person who left the comment is probably sad and confused. Great to hear you are enjoying Utah.
Brooke, I am not the least bit surprised you are now a TV star. You looked great! Mr/Ms. Anonymous is just jealous, I'm sure. Why else would they post that? And just for the record, aren't blogs supposed to be self-indulgent?! I mean, people come to your blog to see what's happening wtih your life, so of course you write about your life and all it's ups and downs.
Post a Comment