
I have turned into a Summer Olympics Nut. I am addicted and can't stop. I record every single event (i do fast forward thru the more boring ones) and could just sit there forever on my chair watching with anticipation. I take each victory and disapointment personally. David thinks I am hilarious and comes upstairs every once in a while to check on me. He, of course, is glued to the theater in the basement.
So far, my fav things are: Michael Phelps, Men's Basketball, Women's beach volleyball, Men's gymnastics and Women's gymnastics. Of course, I love hearing the back stories on all the athletes and find myself crying just about every hour. So many stories of triumph. I think the NBC producers have done an amazing job so far and keep me wanting to watch every moment. GO TEAM USA!!!!!!
1 comment:
I am a fellow addict; I'm a little sad to see the swimming end.
Post a Comment