Last September my old roomie, Catherine, from New York commissioned me to do an art piece for apartment redo. I created a mosaic-type piece of the Brooklyn Bridge to go over her bed to create a faux headboard. It turned out great and as usual, it was really hard for me send it away once I finished it.
Well, today an online article documenting her apartment redo went up on
Myhomeideas.com. And a picture of the piece I did for her is on there as well with all my info. I am so excited for both of us, even though I only played a very small part in it. Way to go Catherine, your place looks great!
4 comments:
that;s pretty amazing brooke, nice work! sorry i forgot to call you last night...my bad.
Love it, love it, love it. Those pictures are AMAZING! So stinking talented!
that is so cool!! i seriously need to learn how to do this from you... i love it. what a cool business thia would be!
That is so cool, I can't believe you did that. you are so talented!
Post a Comment