
Well today is day one for me. The day I have decided to get my butt back in the gym. Swimsuit season will soon be upon us and I have procrastinated way too long. I think I have hibernated all winter long and when I looked in the mirror last week, I realized a had a nice layer cushion all around me (and mostly in the wrong places).
Cameron Diaz is my ultimate fitness idol. In my dreams, I would have a body just like her. I know I am like 4 inches shorter and my limbs are not nearly as long, but I will do my darndest to look just like her no matter how impossible it may seem. I started today by going to the gym and pushing hard on cardio and mat pilates.
Cardio is the hardest part for me and I have to have great music blasting in ears to really get me going. Lately, I am really into girl power. Here is a sampling of my playlist:
1) The Fear by Lily Allen
2) Cry for you by September
3) That's not my name by The Ting Tings
4) Reach Out by Hillary Duff
5) Right Round by Flo Rida
6) Shut Up and Let me go by The Ting Tings
7) Keeps gettin' Better by Christina Aguilara
8) 22 by Lily Allen
9) Let it Rock by Kevin Rudolf
10) Womanizer by Britney Spears
Also, I have an amazing trip to motivate me. David and I are headed to Cancun, Mexico in 37 days with some friends! I can't wait. We are going for a whole week. Knowing that I will be in a swimsuit everyday really makes me want to tone it up.
Speaking of swimsuits, Heather Fish from Pearl Swimwear is coming to Utah in April and will be doing a little boutique at my house on April 16th. Her swimsuits are the best and I really love her newer line of cover-ups. Let me know if anyone is interested in coming and I will send out an email reminder. It should be so much fun since she discounts everything when she sells out of my house.
Good Luck to all you Operation Swimsuit-ers out there! We can do it!
4 comments:
oh man i need some sort of miracle operation to get my butt in gear. lets just say i am sot of trying and thinking about trying a lot!
Wow, I want that chick's body. I need to check out your playlist on Itunes - I haven't heard most of those songs!! You need to check out Time to Pretend by MGMT. It's a great workout song too.
I forgot to mention the girl in the picture is, in fact, Cameron Diaz.
Let it Rock and Womanizer are on my cardio playlist as well.
Post a Comment