Ok, so I promise I am not going to log you to death with all my fitness endeavors. I just had an amazing workout today and I had to share. I was able to attend a Yoga/Pilates Fusion class tonight at my gym. It was an incredible workout. I think I am already sore. And the best part was at the end when you cover your eyes with a towel and completely relax and then someone walks around the class and mists you with jasmine. I honestly can't wait to go back.
And now on to energy. The hardest part of working out for me is mustering up enough energy to do so. This week I bought the Crystal Light packets that go in your water bottle. There is a special "energy" one that I picked up. Boy, does it ever give you energy. It actually makes me feel a little crazy with energy. It totally works but I have learned to not drink the whole 20 ounces in my water bottle. About 3/4 of it is just right so that I get my butt on the treadmill and other machines and not feel like my heart is going to beat out of my chest afterwards. Just make sure to get a flavor that you know you will like.
6 comments:
Glad you liked the class. Holy crap, that picture of Grayson on their blog cracked me up. How did he still have a smile on his face half asleep? He cracks me up, even covered in blood!
they spray you with jasmine? oh my.
man i wish i could do that class with you. i totally need something like that. and the misting... gotta love that!!
That IS the best part isn't it? Some of the yoga teachers do that at my place too except I think it's like peppermint or eucalyptus or something, but it's equally delicious feeling. I bought some Strawberry Crystal Light energy potion once, but didn't really notice a difference. Exactly what kind do you have?
Write on! I'm doing my own crazed "bikini ready" workout regime. I don't want to be the mom at the pool hiding behind her cover-up. We will be bikini ready! I'm jealous of your Cancun trip... it's so pretty there.
You need to come do Tracy Anderson with me.... Ahh we never hung out... We need to ASAP! This week? Let me know
Xo
Post a Comment