Thursday, August 26, 2010

New Style Obesessions


So I saw these boots in the latest issue of Lucky a few weeks ago. I resisted from tearing out the page and saving it because I am trying to discriminate more on what mag pages I keep since my pile has gotten way too large. However, I just could not stop thinking about these boots. They are kind of awesome. I already have plenty of boots for the fall but just in case you don't, maybe you will obesess over them too. You can pre-order them on the Tory Burch website.




I also can't stop loving this bag. It is from Dolce and Gabbana and I found it early this morning on the Ideeli website. I was excited/terrified to see what the "reduced" price would be. Well, let's just say it was under $1000. Like, a penny under $1000. So, no I am not going to buy this one either and really I am not at the point in my life where I even want to be responsible for a bag this nice. But isn't it just beautiful to look at?

2 comments:

The Olsons said...

The boots and bag are very cute. Wouldn't it be great to buy it all and not think about the price! Angela and I are going to NYC for Labor day. You should go, it would be so fun.

Farrah said...

Love Tory Burch!