Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Baby Bond's Room

After nearly two months after his arrival, I think I am finally coming out of the new baby fog. I have spent many evenings cuddling with our new baby, Bond instead of returning emails and posting on the blogs. But now I am finally getting more sleep and accomplishing more when he sleeps. First on my list - posting pics of his room. My favorite place in our house right now.


David's mom embroidered my mustaches and d.o.b. numbers for me. I ordered the mouse hat/diaper for Bond's newborn photos.

After carefully studying the mobiles I liked, I made my own and I love it.

I found the letters for his name on etsy. They were from a movie marque in the 70's.


Both our moms helped with the bedding.



The luchador prints I found on Totsy.com

1 comment:

Farrah said...

LOVE!!!!!! Amazing. You have a new career in front of you as an interior designer/baby nursery rock star. Where did you get the mouse outfit though?! Cutest thing ever. I also love the movie marquee letters and the embroidery hoop birth date/name wall-hanging. Amazing!