Monday, October 13, 2008

Up to no good.

Me, Kalee and Cindy



So one of the "many" perks of moving to Utah is that I live close to my best buds from USU. Kalee, Cindy and I have known each other since our freshman year back in 1997. One of the many things we have in common is that our birthdays are all within a month of each other. When we turned 21, Cindy won us a trip to Las Vegas and we celebrated in style (even though Kalee was on crutches) at the Excalibur. 

Now we are all married and mothers and life is a different kind of exciting. Today, Kalee was the first one to hit the big 3-0. Cindy and I knew we had to do something to make this occasion special.  So last night at the late hour of 10:30 pm, we began decorating Kalee's house. We figured that an event this momentous needed to be made known to the whole neighborhood.  Happy Birthday Kalee!!





1 comment:

paige said...

i love how you quoted the word "many." oh utah.