Thursday, February 17, 2011

And finally...

... the baby's room.


No. It is not done yet. There is much much work that needs to be done but when it is done, I think it is going to be spectacular. This is the before picture and when I finally get off bed rest, I am hoping to have an after picture. In the mean time, here are my inspirations and picks so far. Don't judge, just wait till it's finished and then you can tell me I'm crazy.




3 comments:

Sarah said...

i can't wait to see what you do the room! love your picks... quirky and absurd and all together they'll be fabulous!

megan thomas said...

I don't understand... but I love the color pallet. I know how you work and I know it will be amazing. No lambies or pooh bear for your babe!!!!!!!

Farrah said...

That rug (is it a rug with the skulls?) is awesome! Where did you find it?