Thursday, February 3, 2011

Home - 1

I have had a few people ask me to post pics of rooms in my house. Not every room is perfect just yet so I have been waiting to put pics up until they are perfect. Well, I realized that is not going to happen. It takes time to get accessories just right and I am always a work in progress which also makes my house a work in progress. So I will post room by room what I have going on at my house so far.

Let's start with my favorite room. My bedroom. In my opinion, the bedroom should be everyone's favorite room. It should really fit your personality and bring you peace every time you walk into it. Now a days, I spend at least 20 hours a day in my room. Thank goodness I love it.


We found our side tables at Ikea and I painted them bright yellow.



It took me a year to collect this many yellow hard bound books. The library "for sale" section was key to finishing my collection.

I painted this picture just especially for this spot. I really didn't know what I was doing so I was worried about it. I love it though and I love looking at it everyday.

Paige sewed this pillows for me. I really wanted to add some softness to this part of the room.




1 comment:

Farrah said...

I still adore that picture and think you need to make prints and sell them on Etsy. You were definitely blessed with an abundance of creativity and art skills.