Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Finally, the wait is over ...

...my new bed has arrived! After 5 months, the truck pulled up and delivered my beautiful bed. David and I have been sleeping on a mattress on the floor since we moved in, we sold our last bed to the people who bought our house. I can't wait to sleep a little higher tonight.



Another wait that is over is the return of 90210!!!



I was a little hesitant to watch it last night, but I was sucked in instantly. It was so good and I really appreciated the little throw backs to "BH, 90210" like Andrea Zuckerman's daughter, Erin Silver and of course "the Peach Pit". I can tell that I am already hooked and can't wait until next week. Did you watch it? What did you think? I still feel like I just graduated, am I too old to be watching this stuff?

4 comments:

paige said...

your bed looks beautiful!

Somer Love said...

Love the new bed!!! I had so much fun the other day I am so glad we FINALLY got together its funny tho seems like we could just pick up right where we left off!!!

Lets get together next week maybe have the kids meet :)

Xo

allison said...

I love the bed! So beautiful. And cute picture things above the bed! Are they paint splotches?

megan thomas said...

I just love the bed. Can't wait to come see it. So, we have entered the blog world. It takes me about 2 hours to do a post and I'm not sure how this "Mac" is suppose to make my life easier. Our blog is meganandjeremythomas.blogspot.com. Yes, very original I know. p.s. I too am loving the new 90210!