This year though, it was a welcome relief from life for a moment and a great chance to be uplifted. For those of you who don't know what it is, its a little conference for women.
I found one speaker particularly inspiring. President Uchtdorf. This talk was so great and really spoke to all women no matter who or what you believe in. It was about how to make yourself happy and fulfilled. The two keys are Creating (creativity in any form) and Compassion. I don't think it is up on www.lds.org yet, but when it is you should take a look. Here are some pics of Paige and I at the massive conference center.
p.s. when I look at this picture, all I can see is wrinkles which reminds me that I am turning 30 in a month! ahhhh!
2 comments:
i look like sloth in this picture. we had so much fun, didn't we? i'm so happy i have you here with me!
You look beautiful! But I do know what you mean. I turned 30 in March, and hello crows feet! My point is, I am an esthetician and have my own litttle company. I would love to see you
Post a Comment