Sunday, September 28, 2008

Grayson makes his first real drawing

So 2 days ago, Grayson and I were hanging out in my study. I was painting while he was playing with a pen and paper. He called me over to take a look at his masterpiece. I was very excited because when Afton was his age (almost 3), she started drawing people. I thought this could be the moment when Grayson had drawn something recognizable. I looked down as his paper and saw an odd shaped oval. He said, "look mommy, a really big poop!"

It was indeed a picture of a really big poop. And after about 60 seconds, it was a picture of several really big poops. He couldn't have been prouder. I guess I am proud too? It really did look like the subject he chose and it's moments like these that I am reminded that he is all boy.

2 comments:

Farrah said...

Oh my gosh, that is hysterical!

merideth said...

oh that is so funny. i am sure dave couldn't have been more proud.