Grayson got me some arm warmers which are like leg warmers but for your arms. Afton got me a beautiful gold bracelet. And David gave me... A trip to New York! Which I am taking December 5-8. That was probably the best present he could have given me, I have really been missing the city and my sister who lives there.
So the Saturday before last, we attended the Taste of Salt Lake. with our friends Stephanie and Jasen. It was so much fun. It was a benefit for Cystic Fibrosis and my cute friend Somer was one of the organizers. There were so many great restaurants there dishing out sample after sample. We ate way too much.
This past Saturday, we attended a Salt Lake City Real Soccer game. It was so crazy. It felt like were at a European soccer game. Those Real Fans really know how to party. Streamers and Flares were thrown on the field and the cheering didn't stop the whole game. This was for the Western Division Championship and sadly they lost so it was the last game of the year. But I have to say, I definitely in for next year.
1 comment:
REAL... NKOTB It was a tough one!
Love your pics from Taste! when we getting together??
Post a Comment