Sunday, November 16, 2008

So I got tagged a while ago...

...ok, maybe it was weeks ago and now I am finally responding. It's 40 things you may or may not know about me. Thanks Merideth!

8 tv shows I love to watch
Project Runway
Privileged
Samantha Who
The Biggest Loser
The Amazing Race
The Office
30 Rock
Grey's Anatomy

8 of my favorite restaurants
Rosa's in AZ 
Maggiano's
The Sage Room in Malibu
Olive Garden (strictly for the salad)
The Cheesecake Factory
Any pizza place in NYC
Landmarc in NYC
Wild Ginger in CO
(I guess I need to find more places in UT)

8 things that I did yesterday
took care of my sick babies
returned many things to Best Buy
took grayson to the park
went to Old Navy
Made dinner with David for friends
went to the Salt Lake Real (RE-AL) Soccer game
took my babysitter home
watched some Celebrity Rehab

8 things I am looking forward to
my trip to NYC
Thanksgiving
painting the kids' rooms and mine
seeing my family in Colorado
the kids' Christmas programs
actually making my budget work
the summer (and yes, I realize I have a long wait)
living out my 30th year

8 things on my wishlist
a painted house
2 bedside tables
a digital back for my medium format camera
a successful art business
more time and a body that doesn't get so tired at night
a completed craft room
a better economy
a really good time with my sister, Eryn in NYC

Man, that is actually really hard and really makes you think.

8 people I tag
Paige T.
Jami B.
Rachelle J.
Laura M.
Laura H.
Somer M.
Kathy A.
Sabrina G.

No comments: