Thursday, November 13, 2008

My latest project

I have been working the past two weeks or so on a new project intended for my office. I knew I needed two large pieces for a bare wall. I decided that we needed some more religious art around this place. I decided on The Proclamation for the Family and the Draper Temple (still under construction). Here is the result:







I am really happy with how they turned out. I think that they work well with my orange accent thru out the room. If you are interested in having a piece like either one of these, let me know. The colors, photos, patterns can be changed. I am charging $300 for this size (24"x36").

5 comments:

Cindy Boyer said...

VERY COOL BROOKLY! I can't wait to see it in person

oxooxox

merideth said...

love it so much. hmmm where can i find three hundred dollars.

megan thomas said...

I love how you just "throw" these projects together. You suck! I agree with your friend. I can't wait to see them in person. So beautiful. I've been in my house 5 years and I still have MANY blank walls!

Farrah said...

Oooh, they look so good, esp. the temple!!! I echo the sentiment - "where oh where can I find $300?" Lol.

Somer Love said...

Love these!! I want to know how you did this? I would love to do this with a photo of the babies :)