Since I am on total bed rest right now, I stare and stare at corners of my house and try to think of ways to make them look better. I came up with this idea last month that I finally applied today. Decorating with old paperbacks. A big thanks to my new nanny that went to the thrift store for me to collect enough books to make it look amazing. It adds just the right amount of color in the right places.
Oh, and my mom made the silhouette pillows for me for Christmas using pics of the kids. I really love them and I just kind of move them around the room depending on the day...
or angle of the picture.
3 comments:
Two words. LOVE and JEALOUS! Well not about the bed rest, but your family room looks so good. You are so good with color. Me, I am just a beige girl living in a beige world. Color frightens me! I even bought all new towells the other day. All beige.
Brooke,
First - you are so creative! I would love to have just an ounce of your talent! :)
Second - I'm so sorry that this has been such a difficult pregnancy and you've been on bedrest. You and your baby boy are in my prayers.
Oh my gosh, LOVE LOVE LOVING the paperback book idea, esp in the glass cloche. I think I am going to have to steal that one from you...the silohette (sp?) pillows are awesome too.
Post a Comment