Afton.
She is my sweet little 4 year old. I can't believe she turned 4 today. I remember going into labor with her like it was yesterday. When she made her debut to the world, she came out screaming so loud that the nurses made it a point to let me know that was the loudest baby they had ever heard. I thought I might be in for some trouble after that.
Afton has given me some scares and some tears the past 4 years but she has turned into the most wonderful little girl. I love talking to her everyday and hearing about her view of the world and the new things she has learned at school.
She is my best girlfriend.
Her favorite color is dark purple.
Her favorite princess is Jasmine.
Her favorite song is "So What" by Pink
Her favorite movie is the Ghost Pirate movie with Scooby-Doo.
She loves to sing and dance.
3 comments:
oh my goodness...she is such a doll.
She is adorable!!! I wish I could of made her party!
Xo
i just love her so much. i also love how grayson was trying to poke her with the party hat on his face.
Post a Comment